Wednesday, July 11, 2007

New things

It has been a while! However, I believe my blogging will now take an upturn as I have access to a digital camera and am learning how to use it. The following are a few projects recently finished, in process, or barely begun.

Isabella:


Needs blocking, seaming, and then sleeve edging and a hem. I should do this soon so I can actually wear it!

Swallowtail Shawl:



This is out of Sea Silk in Rose Garden. I love this yarn so much, I bought two more skeins of it, in Amethyst and Mermaid:


I've begun the Shetland Triangle Shawl by Evelyn Clark in the Amethyst. Tomorrow, I'll post my progress on that, along with a partly finished sewing project.

In other news, my fiance is moved in with me and settled, and I've moved up substantially at work. Life is pretty good!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful shawl! I grope the Seasilk every day I go to work at the yarn store, but haven't bought any yet. We just got the colorway sangria back in, and it may be the one that pushes me over the edge.

Hooray for Daniel being moved in - how nice for you two!

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home