Saturday, September 30, 2006

Plugging along, and rings

I'm afraid I have no progress pictures of my sweater, though progress has been made. I have the body and one sleeve done, and am starting on the second. I'm very excited about the finished product! I'll probably have pictures sometime late in October, when a camera visits me.

In other completed project news, Daniel's and my engagement rings were finished and sent to us.

These matching rings are made of blue spruce with a juniper heartwood band. The rings are not only beautiful, they are ecologically and human rights friendly. The makers, David and Nicola Finch, were wonderful to work with. Please visit their website at www.touchwoodrings.com if you'd like to see more of their work. We are so happy with our rings! They are exquisite and suit us perfectly.

1 Comments:

Blogger ChickenBetty said...

My best friend and her husband also got their wedding rings from the same place. They are lovely and they really seem to glow. Yours are beautiful, I love the color contrast.

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home