Sunday, May 07, 2006

Many pictures!

I had my senior recital yesterday, and as promised, got some pictures of my recent projects!

Here is the bag with my socks in it:


And the yarn Meredith sent me:











And then, the fabulous socks!













I wore them out to a bar last night to celebrate, and they were very comfortable!

I also wore my Clapotis, which made a great addition to my recital gown.


I didn't get a picture of either on me yesterday, but this is what the dress looks like:
I did get one picture of me with my accompanist, Merilyn, after we both had changed.



The recital went wonderfully, and I was happy to see many of my professors and friends there. Wearing beautiful knitted items was another bonus!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your recital went well. The Clapotis is beautiful! And so is the dress!

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home