Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Delay...

I've been wanting to update for a while, but I've been delayed. I still don't have pictures of any of my latest knitting stuff, so that will come with my next post. For now, I really wanted to put up some pictures of the "wee felt folk" my mother and I made a few weekends ago. They are quite adorable!

Two fairies my mom made:












A little girl I made:











A rascally pirate:








And a little baby for the fairies:













I have been doing so much knitting lately! I really want to put up pictures of everything. I finished my Peacock socks, and have started three more pairs: new Jaywalkers, Conwys for my mom, and Conwys for my sock pal. I'm also working on a cabled shrug (from Interweave's website). I've made several more stash acquisitions as well. This is all coming soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger yuvee said...

Those are so cute!!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Very Cute! I love the Wee Felt Folk book!

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home