Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Shetland Triangle Shawl



Stats:
Shetland Triangle Shawl by Evelyn Clark from Wrap Style
Needles: Size 4 Bamboo Addis
Yarn: Handmaiden Sea Silk in Amethyst
11 repeats of the pattern plus edging
Started June 2007, Finished July 2007


I should have bound off more loosely, but I had been struggling with untangling the yarn in order to be able to bind off and may have been a bit frustrated. Also, I finished this while at a bar, sipping a drink called The Peacock and listening to live jazz!


Thanks so much for the kind words on my sewing project! I really love it and want to wear it all the time. I hope to be showing more sewing soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger annmarie said...

wow that's pretty! your stitches are so beautiful and that color is great on you. :)

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful shawl.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home